top of page

Registration Forms

These forms must be turned into LALC prior to your start date and are updated on an annual basis. 

Child and Adult Food Program Forms

These forms must be turned into LALC prior to your start date and are updated on an annual basis in the fall. Please fill out the application and enrollment form even if you don't qualify. You do NOT have to put your salary down or your social security number. We still get a small reimbursement even if you are over the income limits so it is important that this is turned in.

  • 2023-2024 Parent/Guardian Letter
  • 2023-2024 Iowa Eligibility Application (update due end of Aug.)
  • Only Sections 3 & 5 are required. Financial information is used for the sole purpose of determining eligibility and is kept confidential.
  • 2023-2024 Enrollment Form (update due mid-Aug.)
  • Diet Modification Request Form (required only if child has a food allergy)
  • LALC's Allergy Accommodation Form (required only if child has a food allergy)
  • WIC Informational Brochure
  • Building for the Future Brochure
  • Nutrition and Health Document

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.

bottom of page